Vietnamese Martyrs Church
8181 Florin Road, Sacramento, CA 95818
VIETNAMESE (TIẾNG VIỆT)
Saint Joseph Education Center
The Policy is to enhance learning, provide a good environment for students, and encourage them to respect his/her leaders, teachers and fellow peers.
- Be in class on time according to St. Joseph Center’s schedule: 9:50 am.
- Wear Eucharistic Youth’s uniform: White blouse with Logo, Dark Blue Pants, and Scarf accordingly.
- Bring all required books, notebooks, pen, pencil, and homework to class.
- Respect teachers and each other - No side conversations during class or talking once class starts.
- Do not use improper language, talk loud, or fight with each other, and do not take other people's belongings. .
- No use of cell phone, text messaging, ear phone, music or playing games in class or during Mass.
- During class session, do not leave class without the teacher’s permission.
- Pick up your trash and dispose appropriately. Do not litter, write on tables or walls. Do not eat, drink, or chew gum in class. Preserve the Church environment for cleanliness.
- Do not smoke; bring matches, gun, or sharp objects to classroom and Church premises. Absolutely do not use any means of transportation such as taxi, Uber, etc. to leave the campus without prior permission.
- Participate in conversation. Ask questions as necessary to understanding the lesson.
Please keep in mind that the teachers and staff are all volunteer members. We wish to help your children succeed in learning.
- Parents must bring their children to school at 9:45 am since the class begin on time at 9:50 am. Remember to check books, and uniforms before bringing your children to school.
- Parents must volunteer to assist the teacher at least one (1) time a year for each child as well as participate in the activities of Parents and Teachers Association.
- Parents must come to school office to fill out a permission form when your child is absent or needs excuse to leave early.
- If your child comes to class 5 minutes after the bell, they are marked tardy. Three (3) tardies count as one absence. If three (3) absences in a year, your child will not be allowed to promote to the next level.
- Once the students lost his/her textbooks, parents much buy replacement books for your children.
- Parents need to pick up your children immediately after class. After study hours, the parish has no responsibility for your children.
- When students have three violations of policy, parents will be notified of their misbehavior to find a way to improve.
- Saint Joseph Education Center is not responsible for your children leaving the premises during Mass parish, school or Eucharistic activities. Parents may obtain permission from the teacher or leader as needed.
- Parents are responsible to remind students to follow St. Joseph Education Center’s rules and regulations, encourage your children's education, and diligently assist in their homework and sign.
- Parents must collaborate, be present with your children during the first day of school, and attend the Opening Mass and Rite of Closing on the last date of school year.
Pastor: Rev. Louis Vu Minh Nhien, CRM Maria Lynn Thi Nguyen
Vice Pastor: Rev. Thomas Luu Duc Truyen, CRM Thomas Phong Nguyen
Saint Joseph Education Center
August 01, 2019